Saturday, June 27, 2009

Water Balloons.


today we had this big water balloon fight at GPC. it was prettty goood. oh my, everybody got soaking wet, geeez. we filled up more than 100 balloons, and then the brawl began. haha but yeah it was pretty greaaat! but after i "thought" it was over, i changed my shirt so i can dry off. but my shorts were soaked. and then i put my phone around my neck, and then i sad in the sun to dry my shorts, ANDREW LING came behind me and threw a bucket of water all over me. yeah i was pretty pissed off, mostly because i had my phone. i went off at him for a little bit, and elizabeth dried off my phone for me. and then i went inside and well now there is just a little bit of water left in the screen, still kind of works. but its all gooood. he said sorry, and gave me a hug, was just a tad bit to close for me. but yeah i forgive him. and then we cleaned up, i took his shirt cause i had nothing to wear. but yeah then went to eat  and then now im home because my dad wont let me sleep at "someones" house, how rudeeeeee. pretty gooood day. 

loveee always, ninayoon<3

No comments:

Post a Comment