Sunday, February 21, 2010

life..

how's life?..well currently it kinda sucks. why?. probably because i just don't feel right theses days.
I don't know where i am in life right now, i miss my family more than anything. Sometimes i feel like i have no family. I realized that family is the so much more important than anything else. And i do regret all those times i really didn't think so. And i wish my parents knew that i did love them, i really do but for some reason i just don't have the courage to tell them. There's so many things i wish they knew, but you know how you can't really tell your parents things because you don't want to upset them, maybe thats why i just can't tell mine. I don't know, i just wish they were around instead of two different states.
And on the other note, I'm just going through some frustrating times with myself friends and others. I don't know sometimes, you know i don't have the answers to all the questions, and sometimes i just don't know. I know i'm not perfect for that i have tons of flaws but i try and i'm always trying, and yes there are times where i want to just give up i really do, but i try not to. Im just trying to love myself with all my flaws, so i can love others. I'm trying.

1 comment:

  1. I know that it takes a lot of courage to tell someone you love them, but I think you should do it. Your parents would most definitely not be upset if you told them something like that. Love mends brokenness. I believe that you can do it Nina.

    ReplyDelete