Tuesday, September 15, 2009

doesn't mean anything


I used to think have it all, everything was just right. you and me. me and you. thats all that really mattered to me. but now its over.  and sometimes all i want is for us to go back, for everything to turn back around. you made me so happy, the thoughts the feelings everything. i wish you were here, i wish i took the chance when you tried, so i guess its really not your fault. i guess i do thats a lot. i give up when i shouldn't. i also shouldn't have pushed you away. its you that i want. i miss you every single day. i wish just that one day you might come back. i know i shouldn't be doing this, i know i shouldn't be wanting you back. and i honestly don't know why. i cant move on right this moment, i try but how can i like someone if i cant stop thinking about you. but now that your gone.. i guess it doesn't matter what i do. or if i even try. it doesn't mean anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment