Thursday, September 10, 2009

love kills, slowly


This choice i made was hard. I guess its not easy letting you go. Everyone tells me that its simple but its really not. It's kind of like losing a best friend that you never had. Its like every other day i miss you, and then every other day im glad im not with you anymore. One thing that makes me miss you the most is the fact on how much you try to win me back again, but i honestly just dont understand why..and you never want to tell me why. You always leave me heartbroken and then i end up chasing back for you again. It's  stupid, i know and  I'm sick and tired of it. Cause when i try you don't, and when i give up you try. You make me feel in the most saddest ways, and its hard cause i cant talk to anyone about you but you. Because it's difficult, it's confusing, it's just you. We've be through a lot, we had a lot of ups and downs and i guess now we can both just look back to those memories and try to call this whole thing a good learning experience. I can never hate you, and i will sure miss you mostly everyday of my life and forever i will love you. So thanks i guess forever. 


"It's not good to wipe your emotions on you sleeves."


No comments:

Post a Comment