Tuesday, September 29, 2009

alive


boys, geez they drive me crazy.  you could be ending up doing something you never would of thought just because of one guy. i lost my head, and finally i got it back and I'm putting my life back on track. for the first time in a very long time i felt alive. 
it was last weekend, i was at a friends birthday party and i felt so happy. and i missed that feeling, i couldn't stop laughing it was wonderful. i felt great even going home. i realized that it is hard to move, but if you keep trying you'll get through just fine. i mean i still have many problems either its family, friends. but i believe one day it'll be okay. and if its not okay then its not the end. i'll tell myself the things i need to hear, i'll keep my chin up. and try not to break down. because i know that i can do it. i can make it through life. even though there are times when i just want to kill my self. but i know there's something worth living for.
and with all the boys, gosh i don't know. i think for now i'll just stick with my secret crush boy. and to surprisingly to say i think for now or for good i think I'm finally over boy. but i don't want to speak to soon... thats about it. i don't know. 

   god is good.  love, n.yoon


No comments:

Post a Comment