Saturday, October 17, 2009

falling down.

it all just doesn't make sense to me, i never really cared about him like this before. i never really cared that we didn't again. but today when he walk through the doors, it felt like my heart sank. i felt like something big was missing inside me. i don't know what it is. i feel like i fell for him. but i don't want to. when he laugh it's just so cute! but I'm still scared what if i lost my chance, what if i never get to see him again, what if tonight god gave me what i always asked for, my one chance to see him so i could change everything. but i didn't take it, i just let it go. i feel heartbroken, i feel empty, i feel like I'm losing my head, i feel angry. sometimes i feel like i try so hard, but none of my efforts are important to anyone. I'm tired of trying to fix this friendship that never really happened. and yeah why do i try, if i know if i know in the end I'm just going to fall down. i don't know, at least i tried right?.... 

i thought it was all over, the guy drama... the son of the king is gone, and i was happy because even though i felt alone and sad at times, i was healed. but then tonight came. and i don't know what happened. oh god if you could just set me in the right path, the path i should go in. if you could only put my mind in the way you think it should be going. god i need you to help me! i just keep falling... 

2 comments:

  1. "the son of the king is gone"

    aha nice nina, but man, if he's coming back, you mind as well take it.

    take risks. I rather have you happy then to feel all blaaah inside you know? If he hurts you then okay, get over it, you'll find someone better. you have your whole life to find that someone.

    I love ya girl. ;] keep your head up. & put your mind where you heart is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah and if you can't quite figure out anything, just have fun. we're all still young.

    ReplyDelete