Wednesday, December 9, 2009

insanely crazy.

Today i came home early from school, and i was going crazy.. why? Well i don't know really, honestly I'm still trying to find out myself. For some weird crazy reason i kind of wanted to just stop going to school, maybe just drop out. Then i started fussy and fighting with myself, maybe Im going completely insane.. who knows.
 But then i had a really good talk and realized that I'm a very strong person, but i always let little things get in my way and mess everything up. But this time I'm not going to, I'm putting my foot down and saying no. I really just need to focus on what's really important to me. Church, School, Family, Friends. And maybe other stuff but to me your not that important. And i don't want to struggle with your problems anymore, i know i say this all the time but i need to stop. I moved on and that's the way i want to stay. And next time even if they ask me, i would say i don't even know your name. And tomorrow i will be attending school for the whole day. lucky me! (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment