Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Everyone leaves...

I miss you so much! Each and everyday when i go home your not there, and either is he. I know I'm growing older and i should be okay. But i feel terrible every single day. I been even though sometimes i could be mad at them so much i still loved them. My whole life it was just me you and him. But now it'll never ever be the same. Thinking about it, its life and come to realize it today and think about it just now i'll never get that chance again. I guess everyone was right, you only get one chance in life and if you mess up your only chance you'll never get it back. And sometimes i feel like i messed it all up! And for my brother and my dad I love you guys very much, no matter how much i dislike you guys at times. I LOVE YOU GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment