Sunday, November 22, 2009

dislike

The kind of people i dislike the most are the type of people who will judge and hate someone that they don't even know, and even more than that is people who don't know how to speak up especially speaking up for your friend. If you can call someone your friend you shouldn't let someone else start talking sh*t about them and you just sit there and just agree because thats just like a backstabber. Which could describe you. 

“i’m a slut because i’ll wear shorts and a tank top. I’m a bitch because i don’t let you push me around. I’m a liar because i won’t tell you everything. I’m stupid because sometimes i’m wrong. I’m ugly because my face isn’t perfect. I’m a whore because i like boys. I’m annoying because i’m not chill enough. I’m a loser because i’m not friends with your group. I’m fake because most of the time i’m happy. I’m weird because i’m not like you. I’m controlling because i get mad. Sometimes i’m clingy because i like being around people. I’m greedy because i like to be satisfied. I’m naive because i’m younger than you. I’m conceited because i’m proud of who i am. I’m rude because my manners aren’t perfect. i’m unappreciative because i don’t praise you. Don’t tell me who i am because i already know.”

And just for your information I ain't that easy. Guys may look at me and think that I fall fast but no, correct yourself. I'm much more complicated than you think and I won't let that go. I'm not playing hard to get but I won't lower my standards just cause you're kinda cute. Now who the heck do you think you are? You ain't gonna tie me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment