Friday, November 27, 2009

Giving Thanks! <3

I know thanksgiving was yesterday, but i had no time yesterday so today since i have so much time I'm writing my thanks! Lets start... 

First off my wonderful PARENTS!
Well I'm very glad they had me otherwise i wouldn't be here. I'm thankful that even though there has been a lot going on lately and neither of them are here with me, they still try very hard. Nothings the same with out them, and even though i get mad at them at times for not working things out and I'm always in the middle of everything, i still love them very much! And I'm always thankful for my STEP-PARENTS, even though there not my very own parents there still my parents in one way or another. They both try hard and i appreciate that very much even though at times i don't show it. I love everyone them very much! <3

My weird annoying loving BROTHERS!
I can first off say it has been very different without both of them here, even though there really only my half brothers i don't think of them any different, they have both always been there and we've all been through the same things. I miss them both very much each and everyday. But I'm thankful that i can still talk to them and that no matter what they'll still be in my life. And I'm thankful that i have brothers and that my brothers are mine. 

My amazing COUSINS, AUNTS, UNLCES, GRANDPARENTS!
The rest of my amazing family, well lets see I'm very thankful that i have a caring, loving, wonderful family. There always there for me when i need them, they try hard to see me and i appreciate that. They all teach me to do good things and not bad, even though there are times where we could all me mad at each other i could never hate them, i love them all so much and miss them every single day as well. Sometimes i feel bad for not keeping in touch as much as they try, but I'm thankful that no matter what there still there for me! And I love them all! <3

Hmm, my awesome, super best friend JESERENE! 
Im very glad and thankful that i have a very awesome super best friend like her! There maybe many times where we could get annoyed of each other or mad, but in the end she's always there! She's always there for me, always willing to listen to what i have to say and even though when she tells me somethings bad and ask me not to do it and i do, she won't be mad at me forever and as long as I'm happy she'll be happy for me as well. She's funny, weird and she's my super best friend! (: And i l.o.v.e. her! <3

My also fantastic, caring, sister-ish, best friend ANAHI!
Well well Anahi is like a wonderful sister i never asked for, well actually i always wanted a sister and ended up with 4 brothers, maybe thats why god gave me an fantastic best friend whos like a sister to me! Im very thankful that she's in my life! No matter what we go through i know she's always there for me! Even though i feel as if right now in life somethings going wrong with us, but I'm pretty sure we can fix it. But other than that she's amazing and so caring. She is very nice and always so generous to others and even though sometimes i pick on her she doesn't hate me, and I'm very glad that she's in my life today! And i also L.O.V.E. her! <3

Oh the marvelous, outstanding GPC! 
Im very thankful that i go to GPC, i wouldn't want to be at any other church that this. Everyone in GPC is all like family to me, every single one of them. People there are so loving and caring. When I'm there i feel safe, loved, and cared for. All the youth are wonderful there like brothers and sisters to me! It's always so much fun hanging out with everyone there. The EM are also very amazing people, i never met such funny people, i love everyone at GPC. It's like no matter what they'll always be there for you in trouble times or in anytime. So I'm very very thankful that i have my church and the people in my church! I love them all very much! <3 

Even though this person goes to my church he's just spectacular, ALLEN!
This boy is like a brother to me, we've been friends for a long time and I'm very thankful that still today he's in my life, even though we do fight and argue about stupid things and get mad at each other at times. Were still really good friends! I can always tell him things, and make jokes with him as well. He has always been there for me, he saved my life when i almost fell off a cliff, and just always been there for me no matter what, he never left me in trouble times. He is a wonderful guy, a nice loving caring brother like friend! And i could say i love him as well! (:

Ooops I almost forgot about my fabulous, funny, weird, great friends, RECHIE & STEFAN!
Hahaha oh geez, I'm very thankful that these two guys are a part in my life. They make my schools days just so bright and cheerful! Even though sometimes one's a little weird, haha it's a joy to have them around. Even though we've just started to get close this year! There wonderful, there ALWAYS willing to listen to everything and anything. I love hanging out with them cause i always have a good time. They always know how to make someone laugh and its wonderful, i think my life might be a little boring without them, but i wouldn't have to worry cause there in my life now! And I'm very thankful! (:

There are a lot of others I'm thankful for! 
And if i didn't write about you, I'm sorry! 
But if your in my life, THANK YOU! 


No comments:

Post a Comment