Tuesday, November 3, 2009

don't worry now.

sometimes its hard to say good-bye, even if you know you should. sometimes its hard to let go of something you loved so much. but if time comes then let it be, its probably telling you that its time. you can't hold on forever. cause in the end it'll just hurt more.. and the more you hurt the harder it is to move on. 
i look back all the time, and i miss it. i miss everything... you, him, it. even last night i was thinking and i hated it, sometimes i wish nothing ever happened so then i wouldn't have to be going through this, i wouldn't have to miss you. i remember everything but the image in my mind is slowly just fading away.. and what i hate the most is that you keep coming back and that makes me miss you, and i want it to all just go away. but when you trying what can i do but take that chance. but sometimes I'm scared because I'm afraid that if i let you back in i'll never be able to let go. and i don't want that. even now i can't let anyone else in my life and its because of you. and now I'm just scared of getting hurt again. you make all the guys seem like there horrible. if they do anything wrong it all comes back to you. but how come with you every things okay? how can you just sit there and be okay? i don't know... but i know one day i'll be okay. and i'll be able to love someone else again. but in all the bad things you made me strong and smarter. so thanks for all those talks. and ps a i think its time for you to let me go. i will always love you and you already know that. so go, go on and live your life and let me go. i belong here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment